- Automotive / transportation
- Consumer goods
- Lawn care
By leveraging our manufacturing network and maintaining an overseas staff of expert mechanical engineers, QC personnel, and project manager, we ensure every industrial customer receives high-quality stamped components that suit their target requirements and budget.
Our Stamping Capabilities
Our stamping capabilities and related services include:
- Stamping operations: Progressive die stamping, fine blanking, transfer die stamping, four-slide stamping
- Fabrication processes: Punching, blanking, embossing, hemming, bending, flanging, drawing, shearing, laser cutting, hexa-cutting
- Materials: Aluminized steel, aluminum, brass, galvanized steel, stainless steel, steel
- Finishing/secondary services: Anodizing, assembly, baked enamel surface treatment, chrome surface treatment, CNC machining, counterboring, deburring, dipped surface treatment, enamel surface treatment, heat treating, nickel surface treatment, painting surface treatment, plating, polishing surface treatment, powder coating, reaming, resin surface treatment, tapping, welding, zinc surface treatment
- Quality inspection: Tolerances, surface treatments, assembly, packaging
- Testing capabilities: Application, chemical, component, dimensional, durability, mechanical, physical, reliability, validation, third-party inspection (upon request)
Our production volume capabilities depend on the specific project. We review each project and provide a quote based on the minimum shipment quantity. Our production lead times are typically within 30 days, but may be extended slightly depending on available shipping times.
Working With QCMI
Our network of partner manufacturers offers a wide range of stamping services designed to suit our customers’ varied requirements and target pricing restrictions. Once a customer submits a request for a quote, we work diligently to ensure they receive the best pricing for their project and the project proceeds according to the approved production specifications and schedule.
At QCMI, we forge partnerships with quality manufacturers overseas and clients throughout the United States. From the initial quote request to the delivery of a finished product, our team works tirelessly to ensure our customers receive the best quality at the best value.
Quality always comes first at QCMI. Our overseas staff selects the best providers for each individual product and monitors progress through completion to guarantee quality assurance. Our global network of providers can operate in compliance with a broad range of industry standards and certifications, such as:
- ISO 9001
- IATF 16949 (if required)
To learn more about stamping capabilities or to partner with us on your next project, contact us or request a quote today.